CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Complications, Headaches, and Excitement of Blogging

Well I missed a day cause I was studying for a final, but here I am to post my day. I started this blog as I mentioned previously, to relieve myself. Instead, I ended up with a lot more stress (I guess it could be positive stress). I read that Google pays you to post links on their website. I got excited and went to read more about it. You get a free 7 day trial (plus $1 for delivery of thier kit) but afterwords, they charge you a little under $80 per month, which you can cancel at any time by calling them. Then I did research to see if people really do get paid, and someone suggested to go buyselladds instead. That same person said that in order to be successful with google, you had to have an interesting website (or in my case, blog). So anywais, that motivated me to just make an interesting blog. This is going to be very difficult for me as I don't know what interests people, and neither am I a computer genius with codes either. I am going to do my best, and my goal now is just to educate myself with links. As soon as I have more time, I promise each of my posts would be more interesting than the previous. As for now, I'm going to nap :)

0 comments: