CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Power of Positive Thinking

So I was reading this article, or website about positive thinking and the difference between what it really is and what we think it is. The website link is "http://www.creativelivinginc.com/positive-thinking.htm". I think it is really interesting. Actually for those of you who are like me and just want to be happy, I suggest reading about positive thinking. Especially with an economy like this, this is what we need. An ofcourse its not magic or anything but it is definitely work of the mind. I have been a little personality changing person lately. I started going to church. Ignoring unhappy thoughts. Believing in myself. Helping others. Being kinder. Eating healthy. About to do yoga. Reading about the mind. So much. I think it helps with the self and self concept. So I do not want to blabber forever on positive thinking or recreation of the self but I suggest you check out the link and read it for yourself. Feel free to comment on what you think.

0 comments: