CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Recently...

I've been a bit busy lately, my summer classes starting tomorrow and all. I've done some recent quick shopping, got a car (yay finally) and I am still preparing my schedule and school supplies. I haven't had much time to post personal posts lately. Any how, today was my first time going to church out of random intuition. It was the best mass I've ever been to, and now I plan on going every sunday. It is so motivational, I think it will help me get stress and depression off my shoulders during my journey through University. I went to pray that my summer will go well, and that I will be happy in life, but I ended up praying for others and to be glad I'm there for God instead of myself.

I don't have an outfit of the day prepared. I might later tonight, but if not... sry! I'm exhausted. I still enjoy this blog though.

0 comments: